Kokumin-teki Idol ni natta Osana-Najimi ga Boro-Apart ni Sunderu Ore no Tonari ni Hikkoshitekita Ken

Surprisingly good, amazing first chapter, really helped show the direction this was manga is going with.

Was expecting a normal idol worship but she’s actually my friend manga, very glad it’s not. looks really interesting! def keeping tabs on this one

Group Leader
There's a fair lot to like about this manga, but ultimately I'd call it “a swing and a miss”. For instance, the characters act way too childish for their supposed 20something age, and the harem is not very believable.

It's a pity, but personally I'd rather just read 「Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin」.

Award Winning because of the first chapter ( they are OVER 20 ), axed because of the plot ( lacks salt ).
While I do agree that it lacks salt, if you have any other specific examples I'd like to read them.

There's a fair lot to like about this manga, but ultimately I'd call it “a swing and a miss”. For instance, the characters act way too childish for their supposed 20something age, and the harem is not very believable.

It's a pity, but personally I'd rather just read 「Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin」.

While I do agree that it lacks salt, if you have any other specific examples I'd like to read them.
I disagree - think you're taking the style too seriously. It's supposed to be a flamboyant comedy in a way. The dynamic of the two being the way it is creates something really unique. It's not about them being adults or childish, it's the fact that they are just there to have fun together that makes them act that way. In his normal interactions he's pretty normal for his age, it's just when Mitsuki is involved that he plays off her reversion back to childhood behavior (they literally bring her behavior up). She's only an idol SO she can play for fun with him, and vice versa. It's fun, and going down an interesting route 9 chapters in.

The series you linked is very different, this is about two best friends rising up together and for each other.

Dex-chan lover
Okay we are clearly not getting resolution from this manga since it ended up being a preview for the LN. Is it possible for someone who read the LN to tell me who he ends up with? His idol child hood friend or his kohai. I hope it is the idol childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread