Komatsubara ga Koibito ni Naritasou ni Kochira o Miteiru!

Contributor
I do like how their differing insanities are spurring each other on.

Now if only they could reach the point where they could make even a lick of sense to each other half the time. The communication hurdle is set quite high...

This series is sooooo sweet omg! I absolutely love the dynamic between the two of them. The humor in it is great and feels very refreshing because of how different it is compared to most traditional shoujo series. I've been following it for years so I'm really glad it finally got updated again!

Dex-chan lover
I don't say this is bad. But at the chapter 2, knowing there is some serious aspect. A story with a propose and more logical character will work better. There game thing he acting. I don't even think there is any kid with autism even do that

Ooh a new chapter! Thank you. :D I enjoy this one. Gotta like them chuunibyo boys. xD

Now, if only every chuuni/otaku is this hot, japan wouldnt have a declining birth rate

jak

Contributor
@FTU

Didn't he appear in an earlier chapter?

If I remember correctly from the raws:

I don't think its a love triangle or anything. The guy is just genuinely a piece of shit trying to destroy their relationship because he hates her.

Users who are viewing this thread