Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 389 - Kawai-san

Dex-chan lover
Talk about timing. Kawai is going to get torn apart next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
And there he is. 13ish years of stalking aaaaaand he shows up in the worst moment. (Acctually the best moment for her, but I guess she'd beg to differ.)

Dex-chan lover
Man the fuck up Tadano and let her down gently so we can finally put a fork in this terrible arc

Dex-chan lover
Imaging you'd have a crush for that long and had even the first go, but you'd blow it for such a stupid reason as "He has to mature". I can see her shying out of the situation, because she was a coward (Alright, it happens), but coming back after 3 years and believing she can simply snatch him away? She was even fine with him having another girlfriend. (Maybe some sort of selfpunishment?)

I simply don't want to believe that inhuman crap about "raising him to a perfect husband for their common future happiness". I'd rather believe, she chicked out when she had the opportunity to strike and hurt him badly in the process (and talked herself into believing she did something good). But even then she continued to mess up. She messed up in days, weeks and months afterwards and is 2 years too late.
Now that I thought about it: Tadano's Chūnibyō phase was also powered by the need to make a good impression on her, in other words to appear like good husband/boyfriend material. Ouch...

If Tadano is a real Chad, his answer now should be clear.

Fed-Kun's army
This story arc and character just need to get shoved into the memory hole as soon as possible. Seems like a real low point in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why does manga/anime do this? A character does something just mundane/nice for another character and that character will carry a torch for the other for like 10 years. And by the time they meet again, they are all heartbroken because they don't remember the other person after meeting them that one time 10 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
i can barely remember when i was 4

i think a girl gave me one of those water ring toss toys when i was a shitter

Users who are viewing this thread