Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Ch. 401 - The Buta House.

Dex-chan lover
Now I really want to know what their name puns are.
Yeah, same. My previous chapter theory/guesses are just that, a theory/guesses. I'm pretty confident in their meaning, going by how they act, but still, it's not the confidence of knowing the translations are accurate, just that it matches their dispositions/roles.

Dex-chan lover
So at that point they tried to assault her....not with sexual lust, but with family...lov...ust???!? Okay. Can't really wrap my head around this.
That's not... nah, nevermind.

I'm starting to think some of y'all aren't on good terms with your family...

Dex-chan lover
And her family's completely stupid, coarsely unfunny and pointless as a story device, to boot.
Did you say the same thing about Takai's family? Granted, we have her little sister too, but I don't see the difference other than it's a late intro.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so tempted to go back, reread this from Chapter 1 and keep track of every unimportant filler chapter that could be omitted without affecting the story or relationship progress. Just trim all the fat from it. You could probably chop 100 chapters off this manga.

But as much as I'm sick of it, just like everyone else who says it, I'll be back for next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Yamai must be happy now since there is an another character who crossed the line of annoyingness of this manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting whiplash from the character development here for this arc. One page I like a character, and the next page I despise them. Then the page after I like them again and then I go back to not liking them on the 4th page. It's absurd how ridiculous this is. Either Oda is masterfully intentionally trolling or he's completely lost it.

Dex-chan lover
Did you say the same thing about Takai's family? Granted, we have her little sister too, but I don't see the difference other than it's a late intro.
Pretty much. At least they didn't SQUEEEEEEEEAAAL for two chapters straight

Users who are viewing this thread