Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - My First Errand

Banned
It took me ages to get over that hurdle.

Like if someone asked me to get a drink at the bar and they didn't have that exact drink, I just wouldn't get it, and come back and explain they didn't have it.
Eventually I started asking people what their back-up choice was, then their second back-up choice... but that kinda annoyed people.
Then eventually, after a few years, I kinda understood that if what they wanted wasn't there, that I should just... get the nearest equivalent as best I could.

But yeah... in her position I would have.... well okay, I'd have asked for it to be written down on a post-it note because I can't memorise anything in audio, and then handed the note to the barista... BUT assuming I didn't have a post-it note... and at least vaguely remembered what it was.... upon not seeing it on the menu, I'd probably have just given up and walked out.

Dex-chan lover
Do you want your Enola Fantastic Valencia Orange Bitter Chocolate Brownie with Nutty Flavor Sauce Pistachio Sauce on Walnuts Chip Chocochip Cookie Chip Soy Milk Creamy Frappuccino with whole lotta sauce whole lotta whip cream and whole lotta chip to be a solo or a doppio?

Users who are viewing this thread