Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 224 - Wig

mixed bag of feelings, this one. the annoying feeling of the rabid komi-worshippers coming back, the great feeling of ex-pres being a snack once again, tadano back in drag, katai not noticing and the realization afterwards.
ex-pres feels like a girl who'd ntr someone in some other manga...

manbagi just bottling her feelings is kinda sad, but let's see where it goes once it all breaks down.

but i'm still pretty annoyed that the confession was taken as a part of the play.(by the story/author, though we know its basically the real deal.)

Fed-Kun's army
Apparently, since last chapter i'm still riding this freakin rollercoaster... someone help me get out!!

Manbagi still suffering
Those damned Komi-Cultist is back
Katai officially joining the harem race
Crossdressing Tadano...

Can't wait to see Tadano sister's reaction when she knows what happened before (with Komi's confession)

Dex-chan lover
Life must be very confusing for Katai especially at this stage of adolescence.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, Katai thought that he already has Tadano and can't have feelings for this new girl. But he still wants to protect her...who turns out to be the Tadano he likes all along X'DDD Could this be fate?
And I'm really sad that Komi's beautiful public confession just gets treated like the lines from the play except from Manbagi... I hoped for Tadano to actually answer her confession :(

Go for it Katai!!!!
Now you are best girl.....boy.....something!!!!
The Tadanobowl is yours to win!!!!

Holy cow, that ending. That was the most effective punchline this manga's had in a while, possibly the single best joke in its entire run so far.

Dex-chan lover
@justinx931
She literally bottled (the physical manifestation of) her feelings!
What's so wrong with bigamy? Tadano needs to man up and take responsibility for the girls whose hearts he's stirred.

Dex-chan lover
WAS THIS THE FUNNIEST CHAPTER YET OR AM I HAVING A STROKE?

Dex-chan lover
How sad. I'm not that heartless to deny manba feelings just bcs shes nothing compared to komi. Cheer up girl

Fed-Kun's army
How many more hearts will crack with this festival? A festival is supposed to be a joyous event.

Users who are viewing this thread