Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 225 - I'm okay

DANG, good triangle we have here, just hope it won't become the "I won't give him up" BS we see everywhere.
Unless Katai-kun takes part in it too, that would make it hilarious :sweat:

How can the author drag this for 3 fucking weeks now. Who knows if they are even going to talk next chapter?

Double-page supporter
Komi will marry both of you. :'( So it will be ok. :'(

Back to the subject, Tadano's legs are wonderful :3

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man this crying thing is too much drama i think, i mean he just her crush, not lover, not she rejected by tadano, she just like him, not deeply mad love in him ? so why author look like she hurt so much, i mean my sister tell story about her crush in high school she say she like him but eh he like another girl, well move on that's it. Or it is because her best friend like her crush ? well technically she try to "stole" tadano from komi since they history together much longer and deeper than her sort time with tadano.

Dex-chan lover
It had to happen to one of them sooner or later, better sooner than later. Let her cry it all out; she'll feel better after mourning the loss of her love.

The feels when your best friend's in love with the boy you have a crush on, and the boy that you have a crush on lowkeying has a love interest in that girl too.
Sad but true, her feelings will never get reciprocated that's why the words "unrequited love" exists.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Manbagi alone in the stairwell is heartbreaking.
But...!
Surprise twist?! Komi X Manbagi true ending!?

Dex-chan lover
Komi gonna tell her that she doesnt mind sharing tadano with manbagi. Happy end

Users who are viewing this thread