i am totally and very okay
i am totally and very not okay
i am quite sure i am not okay
i'm definitely not okay
i am not okay
i'm not okay
i ' m o k n o t o k

Dex-chan lover
Oh sure, author. Just keep twisting the knife.

It wasn't like my heart wasn't in enough pain already.

Alt

I reread this ch I just realized that we don't see katai kun face I curious that he's happy or disappointed after last ch Lol

Dex-chan lover
I THOUGHT I PREPARED MYSELF. ALL OF US THOUGHT WE PREPARED OURSELVES. YET HERE WE ARE... WRITHING IN PAIN AS THE KNIFE THRUSTS EVER SO SLOWLY...

Dex-chan lover
I have been you, Manbagi. I have walked your path. It is wretched, and you will grow stronger for it.

Except my path didn't have my rival coming to check on me. So OH MY GOD what happens now

I think that last panel simultaneously deserves a 'Best Cliffhanger' and 'Worst Cliffhanger' award

Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. You’re hurting my precious manbagi. At least get her another guy to love. Please don’t break her heart more than it already is.

Aggregator gang
KomixTada always but it's still sad seeing our third best girl in this manga like this, tho this outcome was inevitable it still hurts and that's totally valid seeing how interesting of a character she turned out to be surprisingly when she was introduced so late in the manga. Finding someone like Tadano is rare one even if people think he's average which he ain't.

Fed-Kun's army
Did Shouko figure out why Rumiko is crying? That might get awkward... Well, I suppose it can't get much worse than it already is. And Tadano is still clueless, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread