Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 226 - Someone like me

Dex-chan lover
I like that Komi is drawn in detail for the whole chapter once she realised something was actually up.

What the hell, soul crushing sadness coupled with possible progress? Is she allowed to do that? Pretty sure that's illegal, because these conflicting emotions don't feel so good.

Fed-Kun's army
Manbagi accusatorially calling Komi-san pretty like she herself isn’t also a 100/10 lol

Those frames with her crying hurt my soul tho. Can’t wait to see what happens next week!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this mangaka burning all my komi manga

He fucking knows she is a mary sue and that he introduced a gyaru just to be the dog that gets kicked

Dex-chan lover
it would be the biggest bait and switch of all time if komi wasn't romantically interested in Tadano and only viewed him as her first and closest friend who she treasures deeply. If all of this misunderstanding on behalf of us the readers was because "Komi-san can't communicate" *roll credits*

Dex-chan lover
Ready for that question.
And....3....2....1......
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kinosseur
fuck page 10 is some subtle deadline catching ctrl-v ing
It's not, though. If you look closely, you can see that they are separate drawings. It's more obvious on the Manbagi side, but the Komi side has a few differences, too—especially with the hair shading, although there are also some line art differences.

Oda, don't play with us and let Komi have a proper response! And that HAVE to be the true answer!

The worst thing about progress is that it brings about the end of all things, good or bad

Users who are viewing this thread