Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 226 - Someone like me

Aggregator gang
In the whole chapter, I didn't breathe, and just shout "OH NO" in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Katai X TrapDano princess plays the next chap, This is more important than this drama bullshit.
Honestly, I hoping komi did not deny it, it will 100% hurting Manbagi more in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist there's a more 'realistic' setting in a komi-san doujin. non-H btw.

https://mangadex.org/title/42725/komi-san-wa-komyushou-desu-komyushou-wa-nayami-desu-doujinshi

is it me or is the chapter getting hotter and hotter everytime
i need a cooldown 2/3 chapter, give us KataXTadano

@solipsist that is more the fault of society rather than komi. she's a socially awkward neurotic mess with conversational issues but because she has a pretty face she is put on a pedestal, one that she doesn't really have any interest in being on. even if she were to shout from the rooftops to leave her alone, people would still idolize her, because that's what people do. they place expectations on her simply because of her looks regardless of her demeanor, and that's kind of what the premise of this series is all about, interacting with the real komi rather than the constructed one.

also manbagi is the best girl, and with this and rokudou we are gonna see secondary Best Girls get destroyed one after another in short succession in the upcoming chapters for both rip

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes
Some major progress

Also
Lets make it 1k comments again!

Y'all are forgeting another possible victim oft this exchange : our totem, emo-girl. If she happens to hear even a part of what's been said in this chap or the next one, she's headed straight to the ICU

Users who are viewing this thread