Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 226 - Someone like me

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamenryo ... maybe because they can't get a good enough script for an adaptation to make it good for a 12/24 episode series or good enough for the mangaka to approve.

Dex-chan lover
Remember the school trip? Komi-san doesn't know what love is and is mortified when shogi girl and yo-yo girl tried to rope her into telling them who she likes.

So she's probably not gonna give a full-throated "YES" answer here. But hopefully this will at least set things into motion.

What ultimately happens to the Komi-Manbagi friendship though ... no idea.

Aggregator gang
After 7days of wait this is what we got. Stop this torment and give us 5 chapter in one go already.

More words out of Komi's mouth in that last panel than in the last 20 chapters. wow!!

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA
It's about to go down 😤😤
See this is y I love heram mangas and anime. This whole s**t would be like cutting butter with a hot knife. Tandano with both sweet sweet ladies 🥰🥰😍😍.
And they all lived happily ever after. But oh no we just had to take it all back to this God damn reality 😤😭😭😭
I mean I am already living reality I don't need this s**t in my fantasies as well.

Plot twist, Tadano is around the corner on his way to check on them, ends up accidentally listening to both confessions, but turns back and decides not to act on that, without them ever knowing.

Aggregator gang
During page ten, Komi's dialogue sounded like something the Questionable Content character, Bubbles, would say.
Very precise, due to inexperience expressing herself.

Btw, Q.C. is at least a couple thousand pages long, and Bubbles only appears relatively recently, if you're gonna go look.

Users who are viewing this thread