Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

Dex-chan lover
Nothin' to see here folks. Just 3 girls and a boy all in love with one another and happy as can be in each other's company.

Double-page supporter
did..... DID MISS KOMI ACTUALLY RAISE HER VOICE?!?! 😱
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ and who said this love triangle arc wouldn't be any good for character development? aaaa it really warms my heart to see the girls supporting each other like this :')

...also looks like komi got some kom-petition seeing how much tadano blushed at katai's confession too lmao

They both like Tadano, they both like each other, I think Tadano could figure out that he likes them both...just give us polyamory. All three of them could date! We are SO CLOSE AAAA

Dex-chan lover
@RaimundoBruno Yui is from yahari ore no seishun https://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru

and Yotsuba is from quintessential quintuplets
https://myanimelist.net/manga/103851/5-toubun_no_Hanayome?q=quin

@Kaduufrrj

Yotsuba announced she's giving up (to herself) but meh who knows if it'll get turned around.

Yui hasn't given up completely but she's very conflicted and most likely willing to give up for yukino, just like manbagi is willing to give up for komi

Dex-chan lover
@suchtla
huh that was kinda out of character
What, Komi's talkativeness, anger and stubbornness? It's been established that the former trait is actually true of people with communication disorder when they're in a one-on-one conversation with someone they're sufficiently comfortable with such that they can actually hold a conversation with (partly because they usually long for someone to converse with and are quite lonely), the second is a reasonable reaction and a sign of character development, and the third... well, several past chapters (particularly the ones showing Komi's daily life at home around her family) more or less showed that Komi is kind of a spoiled child in several ways (usually the cute/funny ones rather than the bad ones) and thus stubbornness is not really OOC for her.

Dex-chan lover
*starts chanting by himself*

ot3... ot3...

*somebody nearby joins in*

Ot3!... Ot3!...

*more and more people join in*

OT3!... OT3!...

*the whole crowd, in unison*

OT3! OT3!

for fuck sake author why cant you stop making her suffer. now we are gonna have 100 more chapters of a one-sided love

This went a lot better than I thought, not an entire status quo reset at least there's a stronger bond between characters and communication channels for the future.

Dex-chan lover
This gave me such mixed emotions, from laughing my ass off at Tada x Katai, being proud of Komi for properly voicing out her feelings and sad yet empathetic for Manbagi who’s trying to reason her way out of love.

Users who are viewing this thread