Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 228 - Can't

Fed-Kun's army
The solution is - Manbagi and Komi get together and keep Tadano as a butler/house slave.

But Komi should just allow Manbagi to cut her losses in dignity. Don't make her invest more effort into something that is doomed.

wow,, love triangle storylines like this usually pit the two girls against each other for the boy. but here, they’re willing to make sacrifices because they care about each other more than a crush. so goddamn wholesome 🥺

Dex-chan lover
Wtf so nothing really happened, at the rate Tadanos brain works when it comes to romance we're gonna get a yuri ending and tbh boys id like that, i'd like that a lot.

Fuck it Tadano x Katai while we're at it as well.

So now what ? Typical romance love triangle fight? Tbh after all this i'd like .... Any of them both to win yes im taking the pussy way out but i cant decide between these two i like them both a lot.

Nice to see Komi talking so much 2 straight chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't feel earned. If you're going to have Komi develop so much so far, you have to show more of her thoughts to justify it. And this lgbt Tadano stuff makes this arc even worse. It's not shaping up to be a good payoff at all. How do you mess this up? You could do almost anything else.

Double-page supporter
Aww, this story, these characters, all so damn good! "Not earned" my ass. Komi spoke more in this one chapter than any ever before, because she had to, for her best friend. People need to be less focused on who will "win" (which is bullshit anyway), and more focused on the actual storytelling going on her.

Good chapter, great development ^_^

Katai has been added to Tadano's harem 😂😂 Well, more like he has been added from the start. And I'm happy Komi was able to talk to her friends, it really show how far she has gone!

Dex-chan lover
@MagicalCarcrash
Well I don't thinks that's the case since really, It'll definitely end up with a KomixTada ending anyway.

It's not like it was a harem manager after all....

Crossdressing Tadano-kun is amazing. This trend better continues for the remaining school festivals.

Users who are viewing this thread