Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 230 - Theatre

Dex-chan lover
Yes, these comedy chapters are good but ... I demand that the end of the cultural festival's arch be Komi and Tadano dancing togheter. Does anyone know if the last week of the year or the first of the following year does not release chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
The author right now:

tumblr_pboyij1Ic81tf8a5ao1_500.gif

translators are late to the party. maybe the chapter titles make more sense in the original.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw this character is us, the typical Komi-San reader

Double-page supporter
Brilliant. I'm gonna go to ch.282 comment section and relaying her words lol

Aggregator gang
So... Where is the real ch? Spin off again?

I guess author having trouble to continune that, since(in that ch) the excuse is really cheese.

I don't care if the author is stalling, that was hilarious. Good buffer between the drama.

Dex-chan lover
So... Does she actually use "trap" in the raw?

Also, I can't believe I'm the first one to do this... Nice Misato Katsuragi impression there at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like festival arc won't be finished in 2019.
I heard, when 2nd season of Haruhi was on air, audience was at shreds and pieces. I don't know, I learned about it and watched it years after. And I really enjoyed the art, each episode of endless 8.
Now I feel an irritation for the second time, as instead of wholesomeness I get sidestory. But when I first read Komi-san from the beginning (ongoing was somewhere at ~200) I didn't feel irritated with such sidestories. It's the same thing here, after this manga will be completed, all stories will go smoothly for binge-readers.

UPD with this chapter naming I remember "the italian man who came to Malta" for some reason
You can't FBI theatre you sun of a beach

UPD2: @Vasqueztion , 'sup man? How d' u do?

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO I know this is just a filler chap but gosh.... Wasn't that surprisingly pleasant?!?!?!?! Love that woman bc same :')

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread