Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 17 Ch. 232 - Secret

Dex-chan lover
@Nolonar
She has unlocked the eye of emo, so she can see what lead up to an emo situation. In this case the entire confession was important backstory so she saw it all.

Group Leader
Dang, I was hoping with all the build-up and development Komi-san had that it would've led up to something, but it looks like we're moving back to silent Komi. Ah well.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want the ex-prez to wear the bunny outfit forever. Please and thank you.

Dex-chan lover
People still think Tadano is dense when it's pretty clear he has a complex about romance. Boy's got emotional walls up that need breaking down.

Fed-Kun's army
God, artist just keeps making Komi cuter and cuter as the story goes along.

Seems like the secret keyword title message is continuing... I can't be the obly obe seeing this, right?

Aggregator gang
Legalise bigamy!! Or just straight up polygamy because emoyama deserves a spot!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata There is also Agari (gourmet girl) on guitar, I think Onemine (sister) on the bass to the left of the scene, but you can see her only on one panel and from really far so I'm not sure. Najimi on drums and as someone already said Yamai (Yandere) on the keys.

I thought the long haired beauty and the gyaru is a reference to citrus manga

And yet its komi and manbagi

Look at Tadano's hands in every panel he is on,why is he SO damn ladylike and such a best girl!?

Dex-chan lover
Less than 1 hour and 20 minutes for Komi Shouko's birthday. Happy birthday Goddess. Sao Paulo time zone as reference.

Users who are viewing this thread