Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 270 - NumaBros Tournament

Dex-chan lover
Karma's a bitch and she just had puppies

Also, please tell me Shrek's a playable character

Supporter
captainfalcon-yes.gif

Aggregator gang
FINALLY! . after so long kishi-chan is finally shown.

I just wish she had a chapter focused on her though

Contributor
Greetings, Men of the future! I am but a lonesome traveller, traversing between millennia using an apparatus of my own design, something I believe you citizens of the future refer to as a "time machine". I have wandered to this point in our earth's history from my own time; I myself was born in 1713. Although I must concede that the plot of this digital picture book alludes me, being new to this present I am still confused what this "NumaBros" represents or what this mirror-like screen they are staring at is; and what this "controller" controls exactly is a true mystery to me.

However, I am glad to see that the men who converted this work to the English tongue decided to use the word 'milliard' to serve as the common form of the giga. I've seen men of the future preferring the term 'billion', which admittedly sounds boorish to my ears. Thank you, you men of elucidation, for constructing your work to appeal to a man like myself; a wanderer of time. Because truth be told, I cannot imagine you'd use such an old term for any other purpose!

The knight reveal was awesome, and Najimi at the end totally got me.

GRIT YER TEETH

Dex-chan lover
I still can't believe block builder Jeff made it in the game. Biggest upset since Sitar-Recordie got revealed.

My boi/girl Najimi put the power of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit into that slap because crazy yandere chick about to meet Jesus

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, i laughed at how Komi thought Yamai was gonna react at her weak slap.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not wanting to be slapped by Komi-san...

Samus in a sailor fuku.

Users who are viewing this thread