Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 270 - NumaBros Tournament

I really don't know which kind of manga people who are complaining were reading so far. As pointing out by other people already:

1/ Comedy/gag has always been the first feature of that series: Comedy based on quirks/wordplay. That was so the first feature that right from the first color page, you could see a gallery of characters with quirks so if you were seeing here a romance only as the feature, I think you need to “reboot yourself”. Auto-conclusive chapters are even the main feature of comedy manga. Yeah, there is romance, but denying that comedy was there since the beginning, this is being hypocrite.

2/ No way in hell the author will want to finish the series before having an anime green-lit. He's not crazy. His first series was bombed hard and if I (and even you) were at his place, no way in hell you will take the risk to stop that series now.

3/ If you are still here after 270 + X chapters and still complains...well maybe you are masochists then.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad I suck at posting images, but that 2nd panel on page 18 will be used frequently.

Group Leader
dunno, but Yamai Ren art in this chapter was in another level of quality~

Also, Najimi being Najimi...

😂

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Dex-chan lover
@Blu7

Seriously. This is a fun, slice of life manga with romantic elements. I don't why impatient people keep saying the same things each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
lol this chapter is one of the best. We finally saw the knight lady in full.

A lot of the old classmates are still better characters wise than the newer ones I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread