Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 275 - Shut In

Dex-chan lover
She's a hikki AND a hick. If that was intentional on Oda's part, he's operating on another level

Fed-Kun's army
wait, what was the significance of a pregnancy charm again?

Aggregator gang
@DakuSama Well I did read the manga and watch the anime, I must say that the anime took a lot of charm for the manga so I kinda pessimistic regarding that aspect. Doesn't mean I don't want komi anime though, I am still hopeful since that 'manga you want to animate' polling early on this year.

Maybe a good studio like Kyoani will pick it up, they are quite experienced to make a SoL-themed anime. Look at K-On, the manga is mediocre but the anime is damn good.

Dex-chan lover
Her name is Hiki and she's a shut in lmaoooooooo

Can we get a spin-off with her please??

Dex-chan lover
Ok. It would be interesting for her to become a recurring character, but Oda-sensei doesn't put her in the harem. Komi, Manbagi and Katai is enough.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering which character would be her cousin but it was her of all people, I had my bets on Kishi

Also I can't WAIT for the third year when she finally appears as a regular in school (or not idk, she is a shut-in after all)

Dex-chan lover
A 6'2 hikikomori. This manga just keeps pushing out best girls.

Looks like Tadano-sis will be getting a new friend next year when they all transfer in.

@jafagfanon I think he's actually referencing Hiki as in Hikigaya from OreGairu.
But yeah, a shut-in is "hikikomori", her name is a pun on that.

Users who are viewing this thread