Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 275 - Shut In

NOTHING HAPPENED FUCKING CHAPTER. BLA BLA NEW GIRL IS CAME OUT AND I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING BECAUSE WHAT A FUCKING TRAINWRECK THIS IS

i really don't understand why people are angry about the lack of progress

this manga has always been a slice of life first and a romance second

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh author wasted Tall Cutie
will be a character in the sticks and forgotten

Dex-chan lover
What's with Tomohito-sensei and his ability to create the cutest of girls? That much power must be used responsibly, the world can only take so much.

Aw this was a nice chapter. Social phobia / anxiety is a hell of a bitch, I’m not as far as being a shut in, but I can relate.

I know nobody cares since this isn't a romance chapter thus "filler". But I feel that it needs to be said that I quite proud of Komi, she not only interacted with a completely stranger but actually managed to get some words out of beautiful face whole. She has come a loooooong way and I am proud of her. Also I feel really dumb for not getting Hiki's name pun until the very last page.

Hm. If anything, it's nice that, when komi talks, it's not out of place/amazing anymore. Nice that it's almost normal to expect that she'll talk at some point now.

At least the new character is cute and tall. Very nice, sensei 😊.

Ay finally! We got a new step from the "original" plot!(which is getting Komi-San to 100 Friends). I really like how they interacted..

Users who are viewing this thread