Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 277 - Passport

Dex-chan lover
Wait, people have a hard time getting your passports? Here in my country it's pretty straightforward, you walk through several steps (with people helping in each of them) and they mail you the passport after that. Getting an USA visa just for vacation was a pain, tho...

And in Japan, while I didn't have to get a passport, I did have to register my residence, get my health insurance card and notify when I was leaving the country. The ward office was pretty well organized, they number each section and give you clear instructions of which step you have to take. Even when my knowledge of the language wasn't very good I managed to get the grasp of everything and had all what I needed a week after that. So maybe getting your passport is also as easy as that? This was in Osaka, mind you, maybe it's another story around the country.

Tadano: oh look its komi the person that trusts me the most and i value her a lot and love her
Also Tadano: fucking hides instead of talking to her

Dex-chan lover
In my country it's simple, but it takes time. You pay a fee and schedule a date, both online. The presential service and the document withdrawal is at the Federal Police. It takes about 25 days. One week is Usain Bolt level.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

After the bank, next Komi-san...Answers the door to receive a package!!

Lmao I feel like the author noticed he drew Komi comically the whole chapter and needed Tadano to give us goddess Komi view to remind us that she's not pure blob

Fed-Kun's army
This will be the conflict.
Komi is starting to stand in her own, this will make Tadano happy, but at the same time he will feel like he's no longer needed, and thus, he won't have more reasons to stick close to her.
You can infer the rest.

Dex-chan lover
No tadano, you're deviating from the path of best girl Manbagi, pull yourself together man

Users who are viewing this thread