Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 278 - Boarding

the last time i had to got to the national airport for a vacation, i was with my other 2 mates and i got "randomly selected" for an inspection at the terminal gates....... BOTH WAYS!!.

for real though, i was always the third person going through the gates from and back at the staff probably inspects every 3rd or 4th person that passes and i just happened to be that person. happy cake day everybody~

Group Leader
XZKcRB8.jpg

I figured Tadano would sit between them both, but... Stop teasing us, already. ;-;

The longer it goes on the more I don't want either of their hearts to be broken. ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Jeez this chapter was PACKED with so many small details. I think my favourites are probably Sukida Lily recording more Naka x Yama (or Yama x Naka?) content, and Tsuzurafuji and Kogoen (two of the girls from the friend mixer episode, with the last one appearing on page 2 in the bus) speaking to each other using CUPS AND A STRING on a goddamn plane, hilarious but what an attention to detail

Anyway, I can only imagine the chart Oda made to remember where all the students were sitting, and how many times he referred to that chart to draw this damn chapter. I wonder how many students DIDN'T appear in this packed chapter

Dex-chan lover
AS a person that works with "the public" the stewardess's reaction to the note hit close to home.

Users who are viewing this thread