Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 21 Ch. 279 - America

Dex-chan lover
@Wanying69
bruh nobody lewds komi-san so chill tf out
I wish that were the case. I actually stumbled upon one, and clicked on it in surprise. It was NTR.
I almost barfed.
To try to wash it away I looked for a vanilla doujin. Let me tell you... Komi doujins are like 99% NTR. I don't know what it is about the fans of this manga, but they've got a screw loose in Japan.

@aprianex yeah I know she isn't deaf but as a fast food employee myself that would have been my first assumption. So that's why it stood out to me.

That ain't America chief, where are the guns and the crackheads on the corners of every streets in Manhattan. XD

Dex-chan lover
To people cant realise you can fly east from japan to reach na. You dont have to go around entire world. We live in a globe

Dex-chan lover
@L_Agache
>america
>culture
OH NONONOOO
I've actually traveled a lot in my life.
I know it doesn't seem like it as a fellow American, but...
It honestly really is.

I've been to Greece. There everyone where's clothes with english words on them even if they don't speak the language. Same with Japan. It's because of the fashion culture of the US.
Everywhere I went, I could talk about the "latest big thing on TV" and people would know what I'm talking about.
Whether it's IT, Stranger Things, Game of Thrones or what have you. People knew what the topic was about. In France, my extended family there were diehard fans of IT and were really excited for the second movie.
Music everywhere's been influenced by America's pop industry. You get the same tonal beats.
I've listened to traditional French music, and modern french music. I've listened to traditional West African Music and modern West African music.
Artists like Michael Jackson and Taylor Swift have had a resounding impact on music culture around the world not just the US.

When it comes to slang, dress, and even general valuesets, the US has had an insanely large impact on the world.

It's mostly due to our film industry being the best, and people getting those cultural values there. Harry Potter for instance came out of Hollywood and is a world-wide phenomenon.
That and the internet, along with Computer Science in general was birthed in the US. The precipitation of cultural values kind of start in the US as the US is the most technically aware of it's ability. In meme culture, how many memes come from American cartoons/TV or American actors?

Users who are viewing this thread