Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 288 - Rumiko-chan and Kometani-kun

Ahh, I see... Author start to make route to Rumi. But hell, her confession to Tadano will hurt even thought we know whos gonna be her pair..

Dex-chan lover
The artwork is so terrible all the time that when the artist bothers to actual draw faces it feels like a breath of fresh air. Honestly I like the chibi Komi neko face at first, but nowadays the support cast almost always have their joke/low-effort face on.

he's one of the heroines - now she is aware there's one more rival.

Double-page supporter
I'll bet she'll fall for him so there won't be a fan clash over who should be with tadano

Fed-Kun's army
It’s nice of the author to build us a new ship. I kinda don’t know if I really like it or not yet. I always feel rather awkward when the third person in a love triangle gets paired off with someone else.

And I will fistfight anyone who said that Katai is not one of the heroines.

xzT1Yl2.png

Now Manbagi can be cute as hell with Kometami if Chadano rejects her.

Finally Katai recognised as one of the heroines lmao

Dex-chan lover
This timing was terrible. They could have had this interaction sometime earlier or after the confession, but not just as she's getting ready to confess. The build up and dread of their relationship and possible rejection or intrigue over actually going out was great, but now the author had the character nobody suspect wave around a bottle of poison right before the murder mystery trail starts.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn you, Author-Kun! Stop reading the comments section on MangaDex and spend more time writing your manga!

Ganbate, big guy! Komi-San is a tough opponent!

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh, stop making me ship something impossible! Komi is great....but Katai seems more like best girl boy to me :')

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love it btw, this is a scream of joy, not of pain

Dex-chan lover
“He’s one of the heroines” most true words ever

Also, never expect him to laugh and change expression or voice in general, so that’s a bonus!
And...don’t tell me...new future ship? 👀

Users who are viewing this thread