Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Tadano-kun will choose Tadano-chan. He will kiss her while looking at mirror in woman dress.

Please, choose both. You three like eachother, talk about it and it will work 100%!

It won't happen, will it?

Dex-chan lover
damn now i want two seperate endings, one for manabagi and another for komi

Aggregator gang
Ppl should grow up and understand, confessing is just end game story.
Just enjoy the slice of life and school life

Aggregator gang
@Touyue No you are not alone, in fact I can't help but thinking that everyone suddenly just conveniently forgets about how this manga is paced in and how it heavily invested on each character's growth. Manbagi simply did the favor like komi did during the 2nd year festival in showing how valuable their relationship are despite being a rival in tadanobowl. What others failed to see is how both komi and manbagi realized that despite their naivety in thinking that they can share their affection with tadano, one of them will inevitably hurts when the time comes and it was done splendidly in this chapter.

Seriously, when people read this manga they need to take account of previous chapters as well instead of dismissing it outright or else they will miss the damn point entirely, what a shame.

So close, fuck.
It's annoying that "confessing" is made as endgame only. More authors should go the Jitsu Wa route, there are tons of shit you could keep doing after they become a couple.

Dex-chan lover
I'm annoyed at all this confessing being the endgame too, but I did hear confessing in Japan is a bigger deal there? It's not just dating and see if you like each other AFAIK.

Drop hard, fuck the author prefer long serialization than a good progress. What a greedy bastard.

Aggregator gang
The only progress in this arc its gonna be for the clean freak girl (Ise? I cant remember her name)

Ya’ll act like love triangles are the bane of your existence. This chapter was literally the confirmation that she’s pretty much given up!

Users who are viewing this thread