Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu. - Vol. 22 Ch. 294 - I'm also sorry

Fed-Kun's army
I usually scoff at this comment section complaining, but yeah, this felt SUPER bad, like, what the fuck even was the point of this?

Absolute chad author to make the readers suffer through the same shit Manbagi and Komi are going through instead of giving them the sweet release of a confession.

Y'all are pathetic

DTgg7ak.png

Dex-chan lover
I hate the idea of things happening or not because "muh realism". Just fucking do it and deal with the consequences.

Bruh relax if you don't like history, why don't you go and create one to see if it's that easy
Holy god

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why manbagi whyyyyyyyyyyy manbagi my precious manbagi whyyyyyy( im cry a bit )

Dex-chan lover
I guess the whole point of the manga is that Komi will finally be able to communicate her feelings, and then it just ends

>Nagatoro -> Uzaki -> Komi
I can't take it. Almost 300 chapters and still nothing. While our Nao-senpai it's already making the bully falls for him, what a chad.

Before I read this, I can already tell that shit has gone down.

As it turns out it hasn't.

On second thought, maybe it has.

Users who are viewing this thread