Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a Minute guys, regarding gyaru Namba girl
if Najimi is everyone's chilhood friend and she was in the same class how come he/she didn't try to talk with her for over 10 days? Did autor San purposelly tried to avoid that encounter to make her lonely? :( That's out of character for Najimi

@Serenata najimi did try to make her friend but Najimo got scared by Komi until Tadano made Najimi befriend Komi

every time i see the words "communication disorder" i cringe so hard. just call it social anxiety

Dex-chan lover
So a long standing facebook's page just got shutdown because some retarded weeb following a komi meme lmao. What's worse the weeb who reported the page isn't actual komi fanbase and just joined the meme bandwagon lol. The bad thing? Now actual komi fanbase is treated as a pussy beta.

@MarqFKA87 the only plausible communication disorder would be SCD. BUT, she doesn't fit the diagnostic criteria for it. she does, however, fit the diagnostic criteria for social anxiety as defined in DSM-5 notice how in SCD it says "all of the following" unlike in social anxiety, where it only says the symptoms must persist for 6 or more months.
also sorry if i messed up the hyperlinks. i don't know exactly how it works so i just guessed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
Calling it now: This is practiced parenthood for Komi and Tadano. With Najimi as that aunt/uncle.

Double-page supporter
seriously slow progression in this manga but its overall enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread