Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Why i feel like this will be yuri manga?
And this chapter is too satisfying, i thought there are more problems.

At this point, I feel like a Tenchi solution might be apropos. Everyone here loves each other, just get into a triangle, guys.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drascin
The 3-body problem is riddled with unstable equilibria.

On another note: why in the name of all that is good and logical do we have only 6k ratings for the manga that is being followed by 54k people? This is a travesty!

Also im not used to seeing text bubbles pointing at komi, someone make the pointy end blunt sp kimi-san doesn't get hurt

Aggregator gang
@ringo_juusu: Nope, because that's not the point of this manga. It's for us to see Komi to grow out of her social awkward bubble of adorableness.

And holy crap did she ever do that in the latest chapter >_>

If people wanna know for OCD reasons (which I completely sympathize with), I don't think anyone has really kept track and they need to re-read it. I'm not sure even Komi is using her notebook to keep names anymore.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, this is the most adorabl and wholesome thing I've ever read. Now every day waiting for a new chapter release is agony :(

Dex-chan lover
God damn, this is the most adorabl and wholesome thing I've ever read. Now every day waiting for a new chapter release is agony :(

Dex-chan lover

Fed-Kun's army
the voting isnt over yet those arent the results those are the options
but mangabi will probably end up #3 unless if she beats tadano

Users who are viewing this thread