Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.

Najimi is getting more and more annoying, also i'd rather tadano doesn't have to crossdress so often... *complains blah blah blah*

Group Leader
What if I tell you Najimi is hermaphrodite? That's why he/she can't answer what sex he/she is.

Taking a guess at Komi's 8 friends: Tadano Hitohito, Osana Najimi, Manbagi Rumiko, Onemine Nene, Otori Kaede, Sasaki Ayami, Katou Mikuni. This is harder than I thought I can't decide between Katai Makoto, Ase Shibuki, Kiyoko Isagi, Takarazuka Maya, and Agari Himiko

Contributor
@Cazmonaut
Due to licensing, Kobester11, the original uploader, requested that volumes 1~8 of his group's releases (komi-scan wa komyushou desu) be removed from MangaDex.
Volumes 9 and up will (presumably) remain for the time being.
https://mangadex.org/thread/249543 (Removal of group uploads)

However, other group's releases (i.e. Underdog Scans) for any chapters included in Volume 1~8 (hence Volume 1~3 and some bonus chapters) are still on this site.
As more and more officially licensed English volumes are actually released, more and more chapters by the group (komi-scan wa komyushou desu) will be removed from MangaDex.

Of course, one can always seek out manga aggregator sites, but you will have to venture away from MangaDex for the 'complete' archives from now on.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate that Manbagi's become a Top-Tier choice like Komi, because I know that she's not endgame because her name isn't in the title of the book.
*Please God let there be a Harem Ending where Komi chooses both Tadano and Manbagi PLEASE GOD*

As much as i love this manga, its kinda starting to lose its charm. I hope the story makes some progress relationshipwise

Users who are viewing this thread