Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 68.5

Fed-Kun's army
This is a smart way to make Shuri's character design more relevant instead of it being the way it is just because the author decided so.

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga still released? One doubt, Ootani studies in a technical school. Does he go to a university afterwards? I don't know what the Japanese system is like. In my country the best way to enter a public university is to study in a federal technical school. They lose quality only to schools where rich people's children study. Public universities are the best, and they are free.

Fed-Kun's army
Will Shiki keep the kneesocks? Will the disease spread? We will know on the next chapter ...

Group Leader
I was planning to do the TL myself for Ch.69 while Sanmaru54 is away like I did for Ch.68 but it turns out the RAWs I have for Vol.6 are really low Quality 1020x720 if any one happens to have better send me a PM. At my level of knowledge I simply cant read any of the more complex Kanji so more chapters will have to wait till Sanmaru54 is able to start back up or another TL wants to give me a hand just send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread