Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! - Vol. 5 Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
page 4 and 8 "negitive" typo?

also lol, that's true. the only way to attain happiness for people too immersed in the dark side is to fake it until you make it. so thank god for mania because i think i might actually yeet myself off a cliff or something without it lol.

i should go to a doctor.

man it been so long since we got an chapter, im so happy.....but then i realize we are 3 vol behind the current vol that has all the moments i wanted to happen. WHICH IS GONNA TAKE a while to get there LOL

Dex-chan lover
@Bigk40k ah fuck i just realized when i checked on that page again, my apologies. same bubble, i think you meant "I mean, you're quite negative"? i dunno the original text but that seems to be the intent i'm getting.

now i feel like a jerk for not noticing and telling you that earlier :(

Dex-chan lover
Man, that gay friend of Ootani sure is good at affecting girls.

Dex-chan lover
>one of the translator is striving for a PHD
This cements the fact that this is a high IQ manga only for the enlightened.

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks @Bigk40k It's not the only typos. Here's a list (but I can't guarantee it's complete):
- page 3, panel 5: "if it's a positive person you're looking for look no further" -> lacks a comma between "for" and "look" (lots of commas are missing but that's the first miss that made me reread);
- page 4, panel 2: "I mean your negative" -> "I mean, you're negative";
- page 4, panel 5: "Whats" -> "What's";
- page 5, panel 5: "Lets" -> "Let's";
- page 5, panel 8: "negativ-ity" -> "negati-vity" (needs to be cut between syllables, not inside a syllable, and it's not the only strange cut);
- page 7, panel 1: "its fun -> "it's fun";
- page 7, panel 5: "Komori-chans friends" -> "Komori-chan's friends";
- page 7, panel 6: "Our eyes meet" -> "Our eyes met";
- page 8, panel 2: "were" -> "we're";
- page 8, panel 7: "done" -> "did" or "had done";
- page 9, panel 3: "its" -> "it's".

Hope it helps. ^^"

Edit - forgot to add this: thanks for the chapter :D

Aggregator gang
Seeing an untranslatable pun makes me want to come up with something in the same spirit to replace it...but I couldn't think of of anything!

Group Leader
Negativity and nihilism, what a comeback from this manga with this episode, a somewhat dense theme for many of us.

Dex-chan lover
@adt141 the everlasting woes of every TL and proofreader: having to translate stuff that's very language specific. usually puns, sayings and idioms. japanese love their puns, but chinese wuxia manhuas love their sayings and idioms like a mating press.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Ship it hard!

good to see Bigk40K, CapableScoutMan and Sanmaru54 still doing well

and some different plot development 😳

Users who are viewing this thread