Konaide Kounotori - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Cruel Body

Dex-chan lover
Finally we have the reason why she doesn't want to have children. Also, fuck this guy.

S4g45sx.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
You know, you can only push the "let's not talk things through like proper adults for plot reasons" shenanigans so far. :nyoron:
The entire premise of this manga is bad. Any sensible couple would have discussed the issue of having children before getting married. It's one thing if one of them changed their mind, but they never talked about it before getting married.

Contributor
I’m just wondering - they know adoption exists, right? They know that if natural childbirth is too much for them, they can adopt a kid, right?

Dex-chan lover
The entire premise of this manga is bad. Any sensible couple would have discussed the issue of having children before getting married. It's one thing if one of them changed their mind, but they never talked about it before getting married.
There's a couple of other handful of manga where 'having a child' is the main plot point/conflict (tho usually it's the woman who wants it/issue of a 'sexless/dead bedroom life', while ppl should have personal freedoms, i'm surprised there's not some uptight system [outside of arranged marriages but idk if there's a specific required amount of dates versus just a meeting or two] where it's like "you need X amount/hrs of couples therapy before getting married"/out lining some bullet points on what you expect in the future in regards to child care and jobs and such)

jak

Contributor
Honestly, the more I've read, the less the husband should be considered the bad guy in this.

Users who are viewing this thread