Konaide Kounotori - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Restricted Woman

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back! marriage seems like it'd be tedious enough even without baby talk but hopefully they can work things out if not move on and find more suitable partners

lol goofy looking cat but cute lol

"Youll make another mistake anyways" YIKES dude, and you want to have a kid? unless he's just the stereotypical/traditional "all women can clean/cook and take care of babies" Like , i would never condone it irl but i can totally imagine some psych horror in a fictional story to where she does have a child and ends up killing it in front of him lol but i doubt the story will get that dark lol

Dex-chan lover
Guys... This manga has 55 chapters published so far. We're on 6 and I'm already livid with it :aquadrink:

this-is-not-good-for-my-rage-ross-ross-this-is-not-good-for-my-rage.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Guys... This manga has 55 chapters published so far. We're on 6 and I'm already livid with it :aquadrink:

this-is-not-good-for-my-rage-ross-ross-this-is-not-good-for-my-rage.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
ooh...at that long i think it might end up with the 'why not throw away this family' of them 'reconciling' or so or some bs happy ending, i mean, it's not /impossible/ for couples to work things out, even if they actually divorce once, but "having kids" is something that you have to be 100% on the same page on usually, tho idk if 'shot gun' marriages are also a thing in Japan (altho that's not what's happening in this case), and even then, even for a couple who do both want kids, handling of childraising can still be an issue too even if you ignore/don't address the birthrate/japan population problems and the 'black company'/overwork culture

Dex-chan lover
Author probably doesn’t get it but the only way black hair-kun would say anything like that is to get in her pants. a typical “hey I’m a nice guy” strat

Aggregator gang
talk or break up, its literally that simple.
like this so beyond kids and being scared of pregnancy related health complications\death,
their not even at basic respect and communication skills.

Dex-chan lover

Not surprised looking at the writing style. Faffing about with side conversations to delay the main showdown. It’s like those soap operas where there’s only like one paragraph of actual plot per episode and they just bloat the rest of the runtime with the camera focusing on every individual character’s derpy reaction to every vapid sentence spoken for every single scene.

Users who are viewing this thread