Konbini Baito no Gal ga Kininaru Kyaku to Chikazuku Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
If this turns out to be tragedy like when we gonna marry then I'm legit gon jump or report this or kill the author and I'm being serious
Im traumatized after that manga cannot trust these fluffy mangas anymore lmao

Dex-chan lover
Not that I am craving for a gyaru story... But it's confuses me when she it's not exactly one.
that's really too early to say. first of all gyaru is just a fashion-style, and while it has become associated with certain personality traits, there's no one (outside of anime/manga trope lords) saying you need to act a certain way to be a gyaru. while most anime&manga presents most characters as over-the-top, this series choose a more sober, down-to-earth, and realistic presentation. people are not like anime characters irl are they? also she's at work lol. gyaru is a real thing in Japan, unlike the image you have in your head.
Is the age gape between the FML and ML big?
we don't know any more than your do sibling

Dex-chan lover
that's really too early to say. first of all gyaru is just a fashion-style, and while it has become associated with certain personality traits, there's no one (outside of anime/manga trope lords) saying you need to act a certain way to be a gyaru. while most anime&manga presents most characters as over-the-top, this series choose a more sober, down-to-earth, and realistic presentation. people are not like anime characters irl are they? also she's at work lol. gyaru is a real thing in Japan, unlike the image you have in your head.

yeah you are right. and it is nice if you think like that.

Seems like a different version of
Super no Ura de Yani Suu Hanashi (A Story About Smoking at the Back of the Supermarket)

Contributor

Yes, but at least from what I can tell she does not at all exhibit the style of gyaru. I guess she has mostly been in a uniform. She does not have tanned skin, the bit of her casual clothing do not really say gyaru, her hair may be colored although that is hard to tell with manga, she has like 1 extra piercing from what I can tell but again not really gyaru. I guess the only thing may be how she actually talks, but again hard to tell?

Yes, but at least from what I can tell she does not at all exhibit the style of gyaru. I guess she has mostly been in a uniform. She does not have tanned skin, the bit of her casual clothing do not really say gyaru, her hair may be colored although that is hard to tell with manga, she has like 1 extra piercing from what I can tell but again not really gyaru. I guess the only thing may be how she actually talks, but again hard to tell?
Well gyaru fashion is broad so I don't think she follows the really popular Ganguro gyaru, which is what we typically see. My guess she is a Mode gyaru? I could be wrong but that's what I can assume because that style is more laidback and the tan is very minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread