Konbini de Kimi to no 5-funkan - Vol. 5 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

I think how important this chapter is all depends on what OL-san does with that thought. If it doesn't lead her anywhere then it was just a passing thought and means nothing. If it leads her to be concious of him, and wonder what he thinks of her, then makes her think about have some sort of relationship outside of seeing him at the combini, then it will be something important.

I don't she has the ego to think she is anyone very meaninful in his life.

Dex-chan lover
I spent an entire minute staring at that first page, thinking I would be perfectly satisfied if that were the entire chapter. It's so cute :D

I'm very happy with the progress in the chapter ^^ Way to go, Takuan! The bottom panels of page 7 are fantastic --- and then, naturally, the headbutt :p

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I love when anime and manga characters say the thing out loud, then immediately take it back, I love that like so much you know? HehehehehHAHAHAHAHAAGGHHHHHHHHHURGH

Dex-chan lover
What kind of support is she talking thinking about in the first half of the chapter? Well, whatever! Headbutt from Takuan!
Thx for translation, as always

Dex-chan lover
As for the cat "wanting to be spoiled" at the end, look up "whisker fatigue". The more you know!

Users who are viewing this thread