Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Double-page supporter
6vuywd.jpg

Guys I’m genuinely tweaking why is this so ASS, AND WHY CANT I LOOK AWAY
It's like a car crash, where it's most definitely something unsightly, several people might have died, there's probably a fire going on, but as a human you just can't look away

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the firehose was taped into a gasoline tanker instead of the fire hydrant...... would you look at wat an amazing dumpster fire its becoming

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's winter and it's just time for the dumpster to get lit again. I never thought this would go like that but it what the author wrought.
I feel sorry for Kana having to go through this suspension bridge effect with a trash MC. And now something is being triggered in Ayana again.
I wish Kana would just say, "May I join?"

Dex-chan lover
Made it through this entire manga in ~30 minutes. Incredible. Several dumpsters on fire and I can't look away.
"Me and Yana are going to do something you do to make babies"

This dialog went through at least one editor, think about it

Dex-chan lover
Author out here adding drama to drama, for the sake of drama ô_o

Wait for them to later accept the fact her parents killed his parents, just for them to then find out it was a inside job and her parents were intentionally killing them after that it snaps back to the convenience store where she gets robbed and he just unzips his pants ô_ô

Dex-chan lover
I keep coming back to this shitass of a series that it's technically a disease now
Yeah I feel like everyone here know it's complete garbage but no one can stop watching it cause its just that bad lol

Supporter
It's like a car crash, where it's most definitely something unsightly, several people might have died, there's probably a fire going on, but as a human you just can't look away
I mean, there's literally a car crash involved.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly surprised the author went this long before the next forced drama. He really held himself back until this chapter

Bro they made this like, they already know people will hate reading this and gonna we still gonna read this peace of shit

Users who are viewing this thread