Konbini Goutou kara Tasuketa Jimi Tenin ga, Onaji Kurasu no Ubu de Kawaii Gyaru datta - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
The funniest thing: I hadn't read the 2 recent releases and just jumped into em, but I forgot how the story started lol. So I read the 2 new chapters and skimmed through the first chapter and thought "wow... We really went in a wild direction these 6 chapters"

Supporter
I’ve read enough of these types of series to know that this dude is going to be killed. He’s deader than dead.

Hey the ln rating is not as bad as it seems (I’ve seen worse rating like arifureta), why does the manga get this low, in fact this is the first time a manga in my reading list got reviewed this bad lol. Haven’t read any chapter yet but oh boy i wonder if this is artist fault or manga’s author fault

Dex-chan lover
It's like a dumpster fire. On one hand, its trash, but on the other hand, i just wanna watch the flames.

Dex-chan lover
This author is actually a genius, I never felt like this before while reading something

Dex-chan lover
I reccomend all of you to read Joshikousei no Mudazukai chapter 100:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/b6436157-19fd-4441-9cf4-77d4814ca22d

I suspect this manga is actually manga-within-manga, just like the one featured in that chapter linked above - Akane over there is actually the real author of this Konbini ... Gyarudatta manga.

That perspective is the correct and only way to 'enjoy' this dumpster fire. XD
Oh man, thank you for the chapter recommendation. That gave me a better laugh than this dumpster fire. Genuinely!

Contributor
Oh, two-timing now is he? Exactly the kind of dumpster fire development I expected a few chapters ago. It was just late.

I praised the protag before for not being spineless, but I'll roast him to death now for being an absolute moron. Even if Ayana's parents were guilty, she herself shouldn't have had anything to do with it. Directing his anger at his new girlfriend is nothing short of insane. And now he's a cheating, two-timing bastard.

Every twist in this manga happens at the drop of a hat. Characters will suddenly do a 180 and switch emotional gears to reverse in the blink of an eye. Is this finally the jump the shark moment? Are we gonna go Nice Boat soon on this?

And just like that, this story went from a super interesting and fun read that was delving into difficult and tragic topics... to a one dimensional trash rag. What a fucking let down.

Double-page supporter
XXNqrNI.png

I never do this shit, but this manga as made me break the cardinal rule of not announcing my departure.
Holy fuck I do NOT want to see the rest of this.​
Same here just holy... bibliography!?!?
Hmmm if you wanna enjoy this one just dump "your relationship brain" in trash and just enjoy funny moments and sometimes somewhat random echhi moments too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Japan was desperate on putting manga out of the author has money or really good at dick sucking.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I get that he feels really conflicted about being together with the daughter of the ones who killed his family, but bruh... wtf? He's two timing now... what a clusterfuck

Dex-chan lover
Today, I found this manga. I started from chapter one.

Today, I am fucking running as fast as I can from this manga. I should have ended on chapter one.

Users who are viewing this thread