Koneko-chan, Kocchi ni Oide - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - VS Stalker

Oh my god, Is he an idiot? Why the hell do you protect someone daily that's not your girlfriend!!!!!!😠😠
They should break up, because he thinks spending time with another woman is ok😡

His only mistake was not telling his gf. And being weak af lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@hope2009 are you joking? He’s not “spending time with another woman”, he’s protecting a friend of his girlfriend.
The only (big) bad part here is that they should’ve just told her...keeping it a secret will cause heavy misunderstandings.

Now the story is getting stupid. It take months just to get an update and all you get is a sh.tty story? I wont waste my time reading another one.

@emMeBi86 yes he's spending time with another woman, a time could be spent with his girlfriend or to deepen their relationship.
Let's be real a friend or not, what woman would be happy that her boyfriend is protecting another woman, when the said friend put herself in that situation and should have refused his help if she was her friend. Also, she's grown ass woman and should take responsibility for her choices.

I don’t like where this story is going...they’re so bad at honestly communicating and it’s embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread