Koneko ♂ ga Matterunode Kaerimasu. - Ch. 1.1

@zamundaz you realize that this is how chapters are normally released in Japan? Even if they aren't for this specific manga stop complaining. Atleast you're able to read it. If you prefer to not wait a week or two, take a couple years learning Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why this one is tagged as shota when you have a hooded cutie in the cover. Unless the said cutie is a boy.

Dex-chan lover
damn in japan you need to be married to adopt a cat ? and pay mountain of money as well

Group Leader
hello TL team... I'm a translator and I've read the entire raw up to latest chapter. just wanna tell something
the cat is a boy. it is revealed in the later chapters and his pronoun in this entire series is 俺/ore
thanks

Banned
We pretty much very well know this cat is a boy due to the title and premise

do we really need to know what japanese pronouns he uses?... And don't women sometimes use those?

Anyway this'll seem like a fun read look forward for more.
Thank you.

Group Leader
@EV-8371_kk the chapter didnt explained it well enough but in my opinion it has probably because the shelter ain't accepting single people to reduce animal abuse and they found married people to be more responsible in taking care of a cat🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread