Koneko ♂ ga Matterunode Kaerimasu.

Hope someone will translate this one if it gets enough Raw material or chapters 🙏 It looks cute 💕

English translations will be out soon or maybe later a few minutes maybe so enjoy

Group Leader
Hah! Those ratings... you can tell at a glance who are the normal ones and who are the, er, "cultured" ones.

In any event... more please? Failing that, how could one read the raws?

this reminds me of another shota manga of a dark company that summoned a demon to destroy its company but it turns out she summons a shot demon and is one of the best shota manga I think this manga is going to be as good as this one I wish it will be at least

Group Leader
@Random_Passer-by Someone provided me high quality raws so thats a good thing. More chapters are coming soon though, but the upload schedule is hazy on this one.

@Ranierz (err sorry Idk how to tag someone on my mobile) It's okay! We (I) can wait patiently for them! Just glad someone provided the raws. I wish I could buy them too, maybe when I can save up some for it 🙏

Group Leader
@Momococo yoooo, glad to see you came to check on the manga, i've seen your comment since its the only one b4 we released the manga and when I checked your profile you are quite active so I thought you will probably notice once we released the chapter of the series, good thing you did. Thanks a lot for the cool comment

Group Leader
@Ranierz No, I wasn't wondering about the "boy" part (it's in the title!) I was wondering about the "cat" part. Still, it's tagged as "supernatural"... anyhow, I'll read some more and see.

Group Leader
@Random_Passer-by ah alright, the whole tags are already set up months before we even noticed about this series so I cant really tell if the Supernatural thing is actually a thing in the manga and I even doubt the shota tag cuz that guy aint lookin like a shota but yeah, need to read more to find out.

@Ranierz Yeah I'm sorry I was late I got into netflix too much so i forgot to check on Mangadex for new uploads. I literally squealed when I saw this manga update😭 I was so happy!

Dex-chan lover
Did I just get lured here by male feet? I swear to fuck, every day out here is like getting a new DLC for my depravity...

Dex-chan lover
I hope to get more very soon. Its too early for me to tell if I like this, and I would rather know whether in not to wait for it. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Users who are viewing this thread