Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 106 - Spirit Contract and the Legendary Blacksmith (2)

Dex-chan lover
Why is this getting teased out another damn chapter? And then we'll probably have to suffer one more of explaining before we can get back to the main plot.

You know, I was unironically thinking the same thing. I’m over here thinking if the author is really going to pass up the chance to give MC a spirit waifu.

I know he doesn’t have to, but come on. Please?
I'm more than happy with the author giving Hiiro a spirit Bro. The only thing I hate is the complete 180 to annoying spirit brat that somehow also acts like a condescending old man. It's just the worst possible outcome.

Dex-chan lover
funny how i thought the monkey was such a pain in the ass, then i read the comment of people thinking the exact same hahahahaha
as for me i don't care if the spirit is a boy but at least make it likeable lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was one way of brute forcing something.
But that 'Yellow Monkey' :kek:
That might become a racial slur if we're not careful with our words or if a certain bear is becoming too pushy.

Dex-chan lover
It seems I'm alone in liking the Sun Wukong knockoff lol. :lul:
You're not alone in this actually, I lowkey don't exactly mind the monke, personality aside, he might contribute a lot more than we think when it come to combat in my opinion.

If we go for the spirit waifu then it's just a boring copy for your typical fantasy harem manga, which this manga in general isn't known for that in my experience. And come on, it's not a wolf or a dragon that can turn into a girl like 200+ manga out there, it's a fcking monke for a companion! Something different for once! :lol:

Yes
You're not alone in this actually, I lowkey don't exactly mind the monke, personality aside, he might contribute a lot more than we think when it come to combat in my opinion.

If we go for the spirit waifu then it's just a boring copy for your typical fantasy harem manga, which this manga in general isn't known for that in my experience. And come on, it's not a wolf or a dragon that can turn into a girl like 200+ manga out there, it's a fcking monke for a companion! Something different for once! :lol:
Yes! forget spirit waifu, embrace monke!

b2197tkz1bk71.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread