Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 107 - Spirit Contract and the Legendary Blacksmith (3)

Dex-chan lover
I can see why a lot of people don't like the monkey, though to me it's something novel enough to get curious on how the story will turn out.

We don't even know the monkey that well yet imo, just let the author spin their story.

Dex-chan lover
i HATE that monkey's stupid grin. I won't be able to get over it. He's smug without earning the right to be smug, and nobody's beating the smug out of him.
Counterpoint: this is an entirely appropriate characterisation for a monkey, as anyone that has spent time around actual monkeys will attest

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I commented this before but it's quite interesting to see a mythical monkey spirit, reminiscent of Sun Wukong/Son Gokuu to pick a weapon which is not a polearm/pole to be his spirit medium (like what Sun Wukong/Son Gokuu originally wields)

Dex-chan lover
First thank you for all your hardwork getting these chapters out to us

Also
I love how people complain about the spirit not being a girl, but i bet people will still complain even if the spirit is a girl.
For me, i actually prefer this rather than the overused op dragon or fenrir which turns out to be a girl.
Or a bit more inline with everything else, another little girl who has a crush on him. I like that they're actually adding a male chacater

Dex-chan lover
Nikki is an idiot, so she will lose the ribbon in two days. Five days max.
Hime is smart and a spirit, so she will return to Nikki. I bet those that entered the spirit world will have spirit bonds in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of being a monkey sidekick, he's straight up introduced as a close equal, and isn't a suck-up. I think this monkey subverts a couple of expectations besides not being another loli.

Personality leaves something to be desired, but I'm guessing he's going to be Hiiro's Son Goku rather than a Hideyoshi (hopefully).
You know what, this manga might continue even after one piece.

Dex-chan lover
Giving up his pretty op sword to get the monkey's lame skills has gotta be the worst trade deal ever. It's blindingly obvious the author's gonna milk the monkey for all the obnoxiousness he can. Can't wait for MC to need his sword and monkey not let him have it because he's a little shit.
That is the best part, if the author cooks, Hiiro gets to manifest legendaries via words. I remember legendaries have five words up to eight words. Imagine a hundred chapters later he manifests Avalon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread