Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Ch. 109 - Visiting Pasion (1)

Dex-chan lover
I guess both Raive and Arnold were slaves as kids ( ears cut off ). No wonder they are loud.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the uplands. I'm really enjoying this one more than I thought I would

Dex-chan lover
I guess both Raive and Arnold were slaves as kids ( ears cut off ). No wonder they are loud.
I went back and looked but it says Arnold's ear were ripped off before he became a slave. Don't know if that means they were ripped off to be sold or if something happened before he became a slave. I'm assuming the ladder considering his sister is also missing her ears. Mainly because the manga shows other beastkin slaves and they still have their ears. (ch 6 btw)

Aggregator gang
So... "you are allies after all" since when do "allies" try to kill you and your friends and enslave the entire race you are allied/friends with?? Seems like enemy behavior to me tbh or are we just supposed to forget they (old man and the kid) wanted and specifically asked the king to help do said horrible things?

Users who are viewing this thread