Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Sudden Encounter, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Without getting into the MC's personality, I'm just gonna point out that his actions so far have been strictly Lawful (his actions are all premeditated and he only fights under contract so far) and leaning more towards Evil than Neutral (willing to extort a contract from people under duress, absolutely no willingness to intervene without a reward even in life-threatening or morally situations).

Aggregator gang
It suddenly became a battle of food, the seriouness kills me lol

@marcyvq LMAO Reading from right to left be like:

Dex-chan lover
He would not help anyone without compensation and yet shamelessly ask for the fish without offering a compensation.

Dex-chan lover
.... Someone please tell me this dude gets a humbling experience sometime soon here. I know his lawful-evil persona is being played for laughs, but it's not really all that funny when you've been on the receiving end of that kind of treatment IRL.

Double-page supporter
Lol this Hiiro. I thought what the heck does 'gluttonous' got to do with Hiiro? Then I learned that he's gluttonous for FINE DINING aka good food. If someone's able to control him they must have higher IQ than him.

If I'm Hiiro though, I'd first change my outfit to be as inconspicuous as possible if not impenetrable/impervious, then change my entire appearance, even gender if possible, at least one different appearance per region or so. His Kotodama is that useful & powerful after all, as he knows a lot of difficult Kanji. For being a runaway, he sure shows off a lot of his powers arrogantly. Also he needs to learn to be invisible & undetectable at all times, & use his power to give himself Eyes of Appraisal or at least Eyes of Sharpshooter.

He can do basically a god's job with his Kotodama alone. I'd have equip myself with every character buff possible tbh.

why people hate the mc? hes 100000x times better than typical isekai MCs, im really lucky i found this manga

Dex-chan lover
@GolgoXIII I called him true neutral, with chaotic neutral tendencies, for a reason. If he was real chaotic neutral, he wouldn't have relied so much on the guild to make the ends meet. Chaotic characters hate all kinds of rules, establishments, stiff organised societies, hierarchies, and such. He's not probably a strictly true neutral, however, because he rejected the king's side immediately and feels nothing about leaving people behind. Although at this point he might just have done it because this is not his world, many details looks suspicious, and there are risks involved.

He's not an evil character, however, because he honoured deals, made money the proper way, and so forth. He wasn't the one extorting and abusing the villagers, he just wanted compensation for getting rid of the criminals. What comes to the fish scene, why take it so seriously? In my eyes it looked like talking smack. If he was evil, he would have just taken the fish and hit the road, not stay around talking about it. It's not like he couldn't have escaped with his unique magic available.

@Deathhappens Lawful people love organisations, sticking to hierarchy, following rules and laws stubbornly, even if those laws were unfair and cruel. Nazis and Bolsheviks were lawful evil, for example. This is also why lawful evil is the worst alternative, unless we are talking about super strong, calamity class individuals, such as evil dragons. There's only so much a single evil character can do, but if the evil folks form a solid country, things can get really bad.

People often misunderstand what the neutral alignment means. It's not a good one, although it's not evil either. However, when people casually say they are (true) neutral, they usually are not. They might be neutral good if they were honest with their claim. Most folks living in developed countries are lawful good, although in less developed countries the majority might be neutral good because the government and society would be unreliable and corruption rampant, so their trust in laws and such would be scarce. A true neutral person would appear to be really selfish in reality. Someone like Trump. Of course these are simplifications since real people are more complex than fictional characters.

Dex-chan lover
the way author describe MC power, the more lame MC is. he can write more effective kanji like those 1 hit kill, but choose to goof around.

Dex-chan lover
Ahaha?! Looks like the guild receptionist is from the ahegao school of acting.
You sure that's just acting? Must be from experience.

Without getting into the MC's personality, I'm just gonna point out that his actions so far have been strictly Lawful (his actions are all premeditated and he only fights under contract so far) and leaning more towards Evil than Neutral (willing to extort a contract from people under duress, absolutely no willingness to intervene without a reward even in life-threatening or morally situations).
MC is a TSUNDERE. HE BETTER DROP THAT GAY SHIT PERSONALITY IF HE WANTS MORE YEN IN HIS POCKET.

Users who are viewing this thread