Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Search and the Field Thief

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload 😄😄

Your face is red*
That spelling error bothered me more than it should have...

Aggregator gang
beast man? looks more like someone cosplaying as Teddie (Persona 4)
I mean really? unless this is the first daytime strike ever, I cannot understand how no one has realized that's a costume and not the thief's actual form yet

Looks good enough! If it is a one person work,then I think it is very good! 😀

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize that the translator had changed, quality's good enough to where I didn't notice or have problems reading. Also, if that maid likes him, I think it'll be the first adult girl that actually does.

SPOILERS AHEAD

"Not bad guys at heart, just simple idiots" Right, because attempting to murder a person in the middle of the night solely because of their race is just simple idiocy lol

Banned
Lol, he's retarded but I like it to see this kinda goofy side from MC, makes it a bit more humane.

Dex-chan lover
Trying to lynch people because of their race isn't just "bothering" someone. And if that doesn't make you a bad person, I don't know what does. I mean, you're essentially a nazi.

Dex-chan lover
"Not bad guys at heart, just simple idiots" Right, because attempting to murder a person in the middle of the night solely because of their race is just simple idiocy lol
I'm guessing that this chapter is set in the south of the Demon Country.

Is the field thief Ten from Kingdom?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread