Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 11 Ch. 53 - A Child Raised by Monsters, Part 1

Double-page supporter
@vodspod :
remember, the black spot react to magic to give birth Clone ...
even if human just touching it will be bad ...
so, if Hiiro use healing magic at that wound ...
you can pretty much know what the result will be ...

Double-page supporter
im already on the fbi watch list for planning to storm area 51 i don't need more lolis

I'm having a bad feeling on this.

I hope this loli ain't gonna die or anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I'm so tired of MCs just agreeing the fuck with whatever shit major female characters demand of them.

Just once, or more, actually, I would like to see a female demanding that the male MC do something for them, and he just says "No."

"Why not?"

"Cuz I don't feel like it."

Before I was married and was in the dating scene, I lost not one girlfriend due to pulling off that shit. Sure, they got mad sometimes, but how you handle them is key. But, that's too much for most manga and their authors, I guess. Too bad.

Dex-chan lover
Yes let's run off and leave the wounded mamma bear alone to be attacked and corrupted while you go find baby bear... would have take less then a minute to fix her up, but noooo.... nothing logical like that needs to hapen.

Dex-chan lover
lol, MC is acknowledging that he attracts lolis. "what is this uncomfortable feeling i' m having " meanwhile the new loli says she basically has a thing for MC... At least he knows his problem

1. The black thingy react to magic power. Can't do anything for now even if they want to.
2. Hiiro is the type of person who 'profit-talk first, do later'.
3. If the girls do ask first, he will clearly refuse or profit-talk first. Get pulled spontaneously is another matter.

Users who are viewing this thread