Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 13 Ch. 61 - Human-Demon Alliance Conference, Part 3

Fed-Kun's army
@Noctelis The heroes have 0 reasons to not believe in the King, the King treats them well, the royal princess travels with them, the King has sent soldiers to travel with them, soldiers who treat them with respect and helped them learn magic. They were invited to parties by the King. overall the King was never dubious in any way when it comes to them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait how many years/months have passed since he took disciple?
Her progress feels like at least half a year passed from then.
Also Hiiro completely forgot the heroes faces lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu Well, time skip maybe?

@Sep10trion I think old manga have such common premise of competent heroes. Wait, uncompetent heroes from recent series rises in numbers because story of competent heroes has flooded the market.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
The assassin is stronger than the hero

Or something like that.

@BloodySorcerer
Joro doubted them during their first meeting because of their logical and bodily language screamed scam at him so he left.

Double-page supporter
@BloodySorcerer Nevermind the the novels, comics, and anime where the king is deceitful, if they paid any attention to history class and even in modern politics they should be very wary of politicians/rulers even if they treat them well. Even if not politicians, in modern society they should at least be wary of con artists and those who take advantage of them.

Dex-chan lover
@SoundSpark yea it does, he made a deal with the demon empress to protect the people while she was gone and he's just sitting on his ass letting them be slaughtered without a care in the world.

Is Kung Fu Loli the girl raised by beasts? I'm forgetting characters...

Group Leader
Agreeing with all the comments - it's been such a long time that I don't even know who that little girl is

@Doomer
Well, considering that he's thinking about clarifying things with the Demon Lord about the Beastmen attacking, the contract may have only stated the humans. Although she did say to protect the kingdom for harm verbally, it may have been stated for humans specifically in the contract. Considering Hiiro's personality, I wouldn't put it past him to fulfill the bare minimum requirement.

Double-page supporter
Y'all confused about the girl, imagine how I was when I read the WN and there was no bear girl arc, it was literally a random disciple out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread