Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 13 Ch. 64 - Hiiro Joins the Battle! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis Yeah, I think so. She might have been the demon king or a retainer. It is a little annoying that he doesn't seem to get attached to anyone enough to remembeer their namee

Dex-chan lover
You succeed to make me turn back the pages bcs of that credit i just had to confirmed it myself and im disappointed

Dex-chan lover
This MC didn't bother remembering everyone's names, but he made sure to create nicknames for every single one of them.
Was he lazy or dilligent, I have no clue.

I can totally picture the next chapter, Hiiro complaining (while still helping) about not getting paid enough and getting dupe by Maou-chan into fighting her war.

Also whenever I see Hiiro I'm reminded of the title Lolimancer

oh i feel its been ages since i last read this, thanks for the update. cant wait to see what happens next.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Eveam is not a Loli!!
Why are you capturing heeer!??

Double-page supporter
@ivv Given that one look he gave her, I'm not entirely sure she isn't capturing him. I don't think he's ever noticed a girl that way before.

Damnit. So many cliffhangers in a row. We need a long chapter to explain all this, including now how Hiiro reached lvl 203 during the time skip.

@JavelinJoe I was expecting an unpleasant remark when I saw the words "your wall of spam" but your comment put a smile on my face, thanks and I hope you have a great day

Reading this part in novel was hilarious it's even better in manga form other then if I'm not mistaken didn't Hiiro shrug of Beast King's attack? But yes that "The god of conquering little girls" still remains the funniest title I've ever seen anyone get.

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread