Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 19 Ch. 94 - The Winner Raises His Fist to the Sky - Part (4)

Dex-chan lover
I know it wasn't this chapter but I thought of it while reading this chapter...

Why did the humans send the heros as disposable fodder? You could fake the summoning and use a couple of peasents if you had too if it was all for a ruse or Summon heros get them achievments then sends decoys as how the story played out then you get to keep 3 people whom are as strong as an army of normal people.

As for this chapter is pretty meh, I'm convinced that this point the MC will only have issues against like the end boss cause if the King of fighters only made him use all his abilities (While still winning handidly) then I just can't imagine anything else giving him issues...

Dex-chan lover

Why did the humans send the heros as disposable fodder? You could fake the summoning and use a couple of peasents if you had too if it was all for a ruse or Summon heros get them achievments then sends decoys as how the story played out then you get to keep 3 people whom are as strong as an army of normal people.

As for this chapter is pretty meh, I'm convinced that this point the MC will only have issues against like the end boss cause if the King of fighters only made him use all his abilities (While still winning handidly) then I just can't imagine anything else giving him issues...
Don't heroes and other entities like heroes have different scaling in comparison to normal citizens? Like getting transferred to the world gives you unique abilities as compensation.

Dex-chan lover
Don't heroes and other entities like heroes have different scaling in comparison to normal citizens? Like getting transferred to the world gives you unique abilities as compensation.
Pretty much yeah like MC's word ability. So its why I'm unsure why you'd throw them into a scenario to be a distraction carnifex thats destined to die when militarily they are so very useful.

Dex-chan lover

I think one of the key things, may be that by bringing people from somewhere else, they don't have any guilt for their possible (and likely) deaths. They aren't citizens with family in this world. No one to get revenge on you for using them.

Otherwise, one could have some random Jane or Joe, "make a deal with the devil" with the king, and have them set up fake heroes. That may be a fun story, which I don't know if I've seen before. Usually, characters in that role are the villains, or working with the real heroes.

Dex-chan lover

They arent just fodder, like the mc they gain actual abilities that can make them a threat like the mc lol. Hes just extra special because plot

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow finally they finished that fight arc. I thought they’re gonna stretch it out like a DBZ fight

Dex-chan lover
The way that fight ended it's clear someone is a John Hughes fan. I could hear Simple Minds in my head for the entire chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread