Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 22 Ch. 110 - Visiting Pasion (2)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
11,761
You can have the country, but you will never get the Longbottom Leaf!
This, I think this part became a WN only section. Completely cut out from the manga. I wonder if it was also removed from LN as I cannot read the source?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
3,110
can a novel reader spoil me on major plot stuff, the wiki hasn't been updated in like 3 years
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 8, 2023
Messages
3,055
Thanks for the new chapter!

Welp, the human kingdom was planning for its own doom after all. They summoned the MC and the other heroes with the intent of genocide and even when that failed, they still want to continue with it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
384
Oh no... Judom is done for...
It was nice knowing you, you were the sanest human out there.
You could have been a great king and even, maybe, make real peace between the human country and the two other countries.
But the Edgelord came and it will not end well.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
2,343
Whenever a manga has someone singing like this, and doesn't actually include at least part of the song, I just imagine that it sounds like a Lotte Fits commercial.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top