Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - A Unique Monster, Part 1

It looked like a spider and was red of fucking course it's a red spider you god damn old man (I am thantful for the simple names cuz they easy to remember)

Fed-Kun's army
"A certain fortune teller left" rare books in the village.
On a conspiracy note, the fortune teller woman from the second chapter could have likely left them.
It seems to convenient, esp the fact that the fortune magic doesn't seem to come up ever again. You would think others would have something as good as clairvoyance and looking at other's stars (which can give an edge in battle) to be useful.

I still believe the fortune teller woman is the one that is watching and protecting him from the kingdom.
I mean mc wasn't tailed when he was working in the kingdom, and the red robe person's name never gets through the kingdom's intelligence. Not to forget that the heroes do mention his condition in front of the kingdom's personnel, who would definitely try to look for him afterwards.

Moreover, the heroes' reconnaissance mission at the border was likely a mission by the kingdom to confirm the red robe's identity by having the heroes identify him. The Beast's cage has long existed; the kingdom did not act immediately for all of fire guy's previous crimes. Sending him to jail could also be as a way to protect Hiro.

On the fact of the kingdom's intelligence, they definitely gather information, or else how did they know the beast's cage perpetrator was going to the border? How did they know red robe was at the lab?

Amazing naming sense. "Did it look like a spider and was it red? ... Oh my god, not a Red Spider!"

Double-page supporter
That bear girl on the cover's ears make no sense, is her skull the shape of a grey alien's under that hair?

edit: Why in the fuck would the let a tiny little girl guide them to a place everyone knows about? Fuck off with this shit, do you have any idea how slow little kids are? Whose gonna protect her ass when you get there? send an adult you jackasses

Dex-chan lover
"Unique" Monster.
A Red Spider / Red Spiders.

Hate to say it, but if there are more than one of them, they aren't unique.

I just can't with Susu's haircut, she looks like a bobble-head doll

Author has to keep coming up with stupid excuses for the MC to get involved because he's got such sh*tty character development

'Did it look like a spider and was it red?" "yes!" *joseph saying "omg"* "It can't be, it's the red spider" yeah no shit, not saying anything, just, would be cool if the author invested at least a grain of sand of his time to come up with a name for them, or he maybe did give it a unique name but the translator just decided to call it red spider and in doing so broke the immersion

Dex-chan lover
Hiiro doesn't actually need glasses, but he wears them anyway because thinks doing air-glasses would look stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread